We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
something fast because we live by eating on the go
- 1felie svaiter,
- 1 sliced fillet or pressed ham or ham,
- 100gr melted cheese or cream cheese,
- 1 pickled cucumber,
- 1 tablespoon remulade sauce,
- grated cheese,
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Lebanese breakfast:
Grease a stick with melted cheese or almette cream cheese with greens. sauce, a few small lettuce leaves.
We roll the glue and put it in the microwave for a few moments. It can be served hot but also cold
Lebanese breakfast - Recipes
For a long time I have been looking for a recipe for glues that resembles those bought in the supermarket, which have preservatives that keep them fresh and soft for a few days. Prepared according to the recipe below, the sticks are very tasty and remain soft on the same day. I recommend you make them in small quantities, every time you feel like it, because they are made very easily and quickly.
450 grams of wheat flour type 650
1 sachet (7 grams) dry yeast
3 tablespoons olive oil
Put the flour, salt and yeast in a bowl. Add the olive oil and lukewarm water, little by little, kneading until you get a smooth and elastic dough. Grease the dough ball with oil and raise it in a warm place, away from currents, until it doubles in volume, about an hour.
Divide the dough raised into 10 equal pieces, which are stretched with the rolling pin as thin as possible (2-3 mm). I personally like them a little bigger, so I made them about 3 mm.
Heat a Teflon pan. Put one glue in a row and bake for a maximum of one minute on each side (you will see that it swells).
The glues are removed on a plate and immediately wrapped in a clean kitchen towel.
I recommend that you eat them as soon as you do, because they tend to harden. If you still have them overnight, pack them in a plastic bag and put them in the microwave for a few seconds before eating.
Quick sticks to the pan for the weekend
In the blogosphere, you can find dozens of recipes for preparing glues, in the pan or in the oven (these in the oven dry quickly and must be removed almost completely brown), some with honey, others with yogurt or milk, baking powder or yeast, as appropriate. what I will try all of them I will post other variants explaining what are the differences to the finished product.
This recipe for the sticky version is the simplest (they are all quick).
I don't know if it's the best formula because I haven't tried the others.
I prepared this one many times and it seemed suitable to accompany the skewers, having the taste of homemade bread and wonder, they bake in two minutes.
It's not that kind of stick that swells like a donut, for skewers I didn't want to make that recipe.
The ingredients are for 5 sticks with a diameter of 20 cm.
Flour & # 8211 250 g (I used tip- 650)
Butter & # 8211 2 tbsp (45-50 g) or sunflower oil & # 8211 3 tbsp (Olive oil can also be used)
Yeast -15 g fresh or dried according to the instructions on the envelope
Water -125 ml (or milk, I prepared with water here)
Zahar & # 8211 1 teaspoon
1. In a graduated bowl measure 125 ml of warm water.
2. If the yeast is fresh, rub it in a cup with the sugar until it liquefies.
2. Put 250g of flour in a large bowl. Proceed as for bread, mix in a nest in flour liquefied yeast, salt and with a little flour form a semi-liquid mayonnaise. Cover with a towel, place in a warm place away from the current and leave to rise for 15-30 minutes until it foams.
In the dry one, mix the yeast with the sugar and warm water to keep it in the sun for 15 minutes or until it foams. Keep in a place away from electricity. Careful! If you use dry yeast that does not require dissolving in water (Dr. Oetker), you will not have to do this step.
3. After the mayonnaise has risen, add salt and butter or oil to the flour bowl.
4. Start kneading the dough. When it starts to come off the bowl and hand, take it out on the worktop and continue kneading for a few minutes (2-3). If the top is not glossy, sprinkle the flour on the counter beforehand. The dough becomes pleasant and easy to shape.
5. Put it in a bowl and let it grow for about 30 minutes, in a place away from electricity. Cover with foil (greased with oil), towel or lid.
6. After this time, take out the dough on the floured table and cut it into 5 pieces (20 cm in diameter) or 4 if you want them bigger. Form 5 balls and let them rest for 5 minutes. On the countertop, spread a stick as thin as you can (1.5mm) with the twister.
7. Heat an old, non-stick, thicker pan well over medium heat.
8. You can take the sheet directly with your hands, as it is small, it does not break, or you can roll it on a rolling pin and transfer it to the hot pan by rolling it (in this case I think that a part needs to be slightly floured). The fire should be medium to high and bake for about a minute on one side and a minute on the other side. Turn them over with a spatula. If the fire is too small and they stay too long in the pan, they peel off and you can't run them anymore.
9. Store them in a folded towel, well covered.
10. They are good consumed immediately when they are hot. If you stay, keep them in a tightly closed bag.
11. If the dough remains raw, grease it with a little oil and wrap it and keep it in the fridge until the next day or freeze it. When thawing, remove it immediately from the foil, otherwise it will get wet.
Liv (e) it!
Quesadilla with cheese and egg: A breakfast that you can turn into a snack for schoolIf you have exhausted all the breakfast options for your juniors, healthy and fast food, we come to your aid with a new proposal: quesadilla with cheese and egg. A consistent recipe that does not require too much preparation time and that you can easily turn into a snack for the school package.
200 grams of grated cheese (a mix of mozzarella, telemea, cedar)
Choose a Teflon pan that is exactly the same diameter as the tortilla. Put a few drops of oil and heat over medium heat. First, beat the eggs, then pour them into the hot pan, like an omelet. Leave for about a minute, during which time half of the grated cheese is sprinkled on top. Then cover everything with an tortilla. After a minute, the preparation returns, but with great care! It is best to use a plate that you put over the pan, turn it so that the tortilla falls into the plate, and then the tortilla slides back into the pan. Put it back on the fire and add the rest of the cheese. Put the other tortilla on top and leave it on the fire for about another minute.
See in the video below how to prepare quesadilla with cheese and egg:
Quick breakfast: Lebanese stick with cheese and apple
Another quick breakfast recipe, made from Lebanese stick, cheese and apples, ready to cook in less than 5 minutes.
2 Lebanese sticks
a few thin slices of apple
Wash, clean and cut an apple into thin slices. Crush the cheese in a plate. On a tray, place a stick, sprinkle the cheese, arrange the apple slices on top and then place the second stick. Bake until the cheese melts. If you make it at home, you can serve it with tomato paste, possibly hot.
Exclusive - now benefit from Special offer From lower: SOLVED tests of Romanian language and literature for success in the TITULARIZATION exam - teachers
How to successfully pass the 2021 tenure exam The three necessary steps The collection of & bdquoTESTS SOLVED by Romanian language and literature for success in the TITULARIZATION exam & rdquo is designed and developed to obtain the maximum score in the written test of the tenure exam The paper is addressed.