We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Heat the onion, add the paprika. Chop the cabbage and add it to the onion, slice the tomatoes, dill, thyme. We put enough water to cover the cabbage (we take care to complete the water level whenever needed). When the cabbage is almost cooked, let the water drop, and finally add the salt and pepper broth.
Boil the pasta, drain it very well and add it to the sauerkraut.
Cabbage with duck meat
1. In a pot, boil the duck meat together with two bay leaves, a few peppercorns, 150 ml of white wine, 350 ml of water, half a teaspoon of salt and let it boil for about 30 minutes, then take out duck meat if left to cool. (keep the juice in which the duck boiled)
Deep pan with 6 layers
2. Meanwhile, put a high frying pan with two tablespoons of oil in which you put the onion and carrot for two minutes, then add the pieces of duck meat and let it simmer for another 3-4 minutes. minutes. Put the chopped cabbage together with 300 ml of the juice in which it boiled duck meat and simmer for about 30 minutes cabbage soften, stirring occasionally. Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato juice, broth, bay leaves, peppercorns, thyme, half a lemon juice (not the case if you use sauerkraut) and chopped dill and cook for another 5 minutes.
For this you need a deep pan, from which the food does not stick. We recommend a very good pan of this time, with 6 layers.
3. In a yena bowl lined with a little oil, place evenly cabbage with duck, then put in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Cabbage with duck meat it is served with polenta, sour cream and hot peppers.
Before serving sauerkraut with duck meat, I recommend a plum brandy and finally a dry red wine.
Pasta recipe with sweet cabbage:
- Remove the outer sheets of cabbage and wash it. Finely chop the cabbage, rub it with salt and let it sit for 20 minutes, to leave the juice.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion, pepper and carrot for 3-4 minutes, until soft.
3. Squeeze the cabbage juice and put it over the vegetables in the pan. Heat the cabbage for about 20 minutes, stirring often, so that it does not stick to the pan. If necessary, add a little more water.
4. After the liquid has dropped and the cabbage has softened, add the paprika, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper to taste. Continue to harden for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, boil the pasta in boiling salted water, according to the instructions on the package. The pasta should be cooked 2 minutes less than the instructions on the package, because we heat them a little more with the cabbage.
6. Drain the pasta and put it over the cabbage. Mix well and cook these pasta with cabbage for another 1-2 minutes, to penetrate with all the flavors.
Serve these pasta with cabbage immediately on plates. They are much better warm!
Pasta with meat and sauerkraut!
This recipe is an excellent way to turn ordinary homemade food into something original and very tasty. At first glance, pasta with meat and sauerkraut may seem strange, unusual, but we assure you that they are incredibly tasty and filling!
-300-400 g of fillet muscles (chicken, pork, etc. we used beef)
-300-400 g of pasta
-green - to taste (we used green onions and dill).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash and dry the meat. Cut it into cubes.
2.Cut the onion into cubes.
3. Heat a little oil in a pan. Add the meat and, stirring frequently, fry it for 5-8 minutes, until all the juice released by it has evaporated.
4. As only the liquid in the pan will evaporate, add the chopped onion. Stir and fry everything until the onion turns golden.
5.Then pour about 150 ml of water over the ingredients in the pan. Add the bay leaves and salt to taste. Simmer the composition under the lid until the meat is ready and the liquid has evaporated (takes about 20-30 minutes).
6. In the meantime prepare the sauerkraut: cut the cabbage faithfully and put the carrot through the large grater.
7. Heat a small amount of oil in a large skillet. Add the chopped cabbage and sauté until it decreases in volume. Then add the carrot and stir.
8. Season the cabbage with salt and cook until ready (lasts 10-15 minutes).
9. At the end of cooking, add the chopped greens. Stir and remove the composition from the heat.
10.Boil the pasta in salted water until ready, following the instructions on the package. Then transfer them to the strainer and wait for the water to drain from them.
4 comments on & bdquoVarza acra calita & rdquo
very good amalia cabbage recipe especially now during the big week when fasting takes place. sweet kiss to have a beautiful and sunny day (not like in Ploiesti where it rained very badly)
Alina I thought it was already & # 8222 passed & # 8221 :), during this period it is made with new cabbage, but if I still did it I can give an idea to someone else :). You should know that it is cloudy here too but it is not raining yet, anyway there are no more chances of sunshine :(.
To understand, she is good for fasting. In the Kingdom it is made with lard or ham (bacon) which you fry until it reaches the jumeri. Try only with lard or salted meat cut into small pieces and browned and then man talk. Anyway, thank you Amalia for the effort. Put your scents to the test and customize the food as you want. (Let it be tasty and flavorful).
Cut with sauerkraut
All my childhood has bothered me with a question: what time does Grandma Sia wake up, though? When we woke up for school, around 7 o'clock, grandma not only had breakfast prepared on the table for us, but the kitchen was full, but full of noodles. When had he done them? What magic was in her hands? When was she sleeping, when was she resting, when? While we eat on a corner of the table, she continues to spread the sheet of dough for the noodles. I remember being fascinated by her hands that moved so cleverly, as if the twister was part of it and not just a kitchen utensil.
He managed to stretch out the thinnest sheet of noodles I had ever seen. Then he began to cut the sheet according to the needs of that week. Chips, or large square noodles, which were perfect for cheese noodles. Leaves or small squares for chicken soup. Wide, long noodles, similar to the tagliatelle that were "noodles", the most used for all her wonderful recipes. Nuts with walnuts, noodles with breadcrumbs, noodles with mutton cheese and, of course, today's recipe - Nuts with sauerkraut.
I know that the recipe for noodles with kale is very well known in Transylvania, but if you love me and if you trust the 10 years spent cooking together on the blog, you MUST try it too! Grandma doesn't make noodles at home anymore, but she also uses the wide noodles with 8 eggs from Baneasa. Why? Because they have the color, appearance and taste of her noodles, made with lots of yolks and even more love!
[box type = & # 8221alert & # 8221 size = & # 8221large & # 8221 style = & # 8221rounded & # 8221 border = & # 8221full & # 8221] Why do I recommend the noodle recipe with kale? [/ box]
This recipe for cabbage with smoked ciolan is among the traditional Romanian dishes or, in other words, one of the tastes of our childhood.
It is not difficult to prepare at all and you will have to spend about an hour in the kitchen.
Here are the steps you need to follow for smoked cabbage!
Ingredients for sauerkraut:
1 small Romanian cabbage
1 piece of smoked ciolan
1 medium carrot
1/2 bell pepper
1 medium onion
2 large tomatoes
2 tablespoons oil
freshly ground black pepper
paprika / sweet pepper, according to preferences
freshly chopped green dill
5 steps to prepare cabbage with ciolan:
1. Wash the cabbage and wipe well with paper towels. Cut into equal quarters to make it easier to chop later. Each piece is placed on a shredder and, with the help of a very sharp knife, finely chop, from the top to the back, then add in a large bowl and season with salt, mixing well with your hands.
2. Peel the onion and carrot well, and peel the pepper and seeds. Cut the vegetables into small pieces or, if you prefer, you can put them on the grater. The ciolan is cut into larger pieces.
3. In a large skillet, add a little oil and let the onion harden until translucent. Add the carrot and chopped pepper, along with the cabbage and the chopped pieces. Season with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, paprika and thyme. Add a cup of water and cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. After cooking the composition for 20 minutes, put the cabbage in the oven, over medium heat, for another 20 minutes. Check from time to time if the preparation has enough water, adding if necessary.
5. Put the tomatoes on a grater, and the resulting juice is added to the cabbage with a fork in the oven and mix well. Allow to cool slightly, then turn off the heat and sprinkle with freshly chopped dill.
Stewed cabbage. Simple and tasteful
He makes a good companion with fasting, but who doesn't appreciate hard cabbage next to a piglet, next to a smoked meat or next to a reddish and juicy turkey pulp. I still see my mother at the hearth on the hearth, slowly cooking a small tray of red cabbage on the small fire of vines, which was completed with a yellow, swirling polenta placed on the carpenter and waiting for its thread.
How to make sauerkraut with smoked ciolan
First we will unwrap the sauerkraut sheet by sheet, we put it in a bowl with warm water to get out of the sour and salt.
Then we will drain it and squeeze it by hand and cut the julienne.
For a healthier version, we will boil the sauerkraut and not harden it in hot oil (as we know from mothers and grandparents).
In a pot we put the julienned sauerkraut, finely chopped onion and cover it with warm water exceeding the cabbage by 2-3 cm.
Boil for about 20-25 minutes until it is less of a liquid (about half the liquid), adding the bay leaf, pepper, tomato paste and finely chopped dill (optional) to get the sauerkraut from flavor of ingredients.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Put the pot on the fire and transfer the cabbage in a round and spacious Yena bowl, with the boiling juice and the 200 ml of oil.
On top we put the large pieces cut from the smoked ham.
Cover the Yena dish with aluminum foil (only for 30 minutes, then uncover it) and place it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for one hour.
Meanwhile, mix the sauerkraut (but the pieces of smoked ciolan to stay on top), adding a little water if needed.
When the cabbage and the ciolan have browned quite nicely, we will turn off the oven.
Serve hot with hot polenta, pickled or fresh hot peppers and a tablespoon of sour cream on top.
Hardened cabbage with pork ribs and polenta
In a frying pan with a little olive oil, fry a finely chopped onion. Add one at a time from the chopped cabbage. Heat for a few minutes.
Season the ribs on both sides with salt and pepper. In a pan with a little olive oil, brown the ribs well on all sides.
Place half of the sauerkraut on the bottom of the pot.
Place the well-browned ribs on top.
Add the rest of the sauerkraut over the ribs. Cover the pot with a lid.
Bake for 60 minutes at 190 degrees.
Remove the bowl from the oven and add the tomato broth. It can be mixed a little with the cabbage to mix better.
Bake for another 30 minutes at 190 degrees.
To brown, remove the lid and leave it in the oven for another 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
How to prepare polenta:
Bring the water to a boil along with the salt and butter. When it starts to boil, add the rain corn.
Stir continuously with a whisk so that no lumps form.
After the polenta has thickened, cover the pan with a lid and leave for a few minutes. Turn over on a bottom and cut into slices using a thread.
Serve the warm sauerkraut with polenta and hot peppers.
Video recipe Hardened cabbage with pork ribs here: