We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
fast, tasty and easy to make
- 500 grams of husked rice
- 1 large chicken breast
- spices for chicken
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- olive oil
- for serving sauces
- chilli sauce with garlic
- sweet chilli sauce
- soy sauce
- curry sauce
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Rice meal:
The chicken breast is cut into 4 slices, greased on all sides with spices for chicken, pepper, mustard and honey, cover with cling film and leave to cool for half a day.
The unwashed rice is boiled in water for 15 minutes according to the instructions on the package.
Roast the chicken slices in the pan for about 15 minutes on one side and on the other, turning with a fork so that they do not burn, taking care to penetrate the meat very well.
Serve hot with the mentioned sauces and kroepoek.
5 unique rice recipes that you should try
Recipes - The best rice recipes, Photo: blisstree.com
We present you in the following the top five rice recipes.
1. Rice pudding recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The necessary ingredients for rice pudding are the following:
- 150 grams of rice
- 500 ml of milk
- 200 grams of sugar
- an envelope with vanilla sugar
The preparation method for the rice pudding recipe is presented below:
- Boil the rice in the milk, along with all the ingredients
- Stir occasionally to avoid smoking the rice
- Let the rice boil until its grain is soft
- Serve the pudding with the desired topping.
2. Meatball recipe with rice and eggs is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The ingredients needed for rice and egg meatballs are as follows:
- 100 grams of rice
- two eggs
- a bunch of green onions
- a carrot
- salt and pepper.
The preparation method for the rice meatballs and eggs recipe is presented below:
- Boil the rice
- Mix the rice with the grated carrot, finely chopped green onion, eggs and flour until you get a homogeneous composition
- Fry the meatballs in hot oil
- Serve them both cold and hot as an appetizer or with a salad.
3. Cabbage recipe with rice and yogurt is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The necessary ingredients for cabbage with rice and yogurt are the following:
- a cabbage
- an onion
- 100 grams of boiled rice
- 300 ml bird soup
- 200 ml bag
- 100 ml yogurt
- salt and pepper.
How to prepare the recipe for cabbage with rice and yogurt is presented below:
- Saute onions in butter, then continue with chopped cabbage and boiled rice
- Continue with poultry soup and borscht
- Let the preparation drop well
- Serve the cabbage with yogurt as soon as it is ready.
4. Pumpkin rice recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: one hour.
The necessary ingredients for three servings of pumpkin rice are as follows:
- 150 grams of white flour
- 100 grams of round grain rice
- 100 grams of zucchini
- two onions
- a clove of garlic
- an egg
- 25 grams of parmesan
- olive oil
- salt and pepper.
The step-by-step preparation for the pumpkin rice recipe is presented below:
- Prepare a harder dough from the entire amount of flour, water and oil. Divide the dough into two equal parts, then with a spatula spread it into two round sheets of equal size
- Choose the rice, remove the grain residue, then wash the rice in more water to remove excess rice flour. Soak the rice in a sufficient amount of water with a pinch of salt for half an hour. After the rice has softened well, drain it in a strainer before using it in the preparation. When it has softened enough, boil the rice in a sufficient amount of water with a pinch of salt. Boil the rice, adding water if necessary, until its grain becomes soft. Then let it drain well in a strainer
- Wash the zucchini, remove the extremities and peel, then pass through a large-mesh grater.
- Peel an onion, wash it, let it drain, then chop it finely or pass it through a large-mesh grater.
- Peel the garlic, grind it well with a pinch of salt until you get a homogeneous composition
- Wash the egg, let it drain or wipe it well with a commercially available absorbent paper. Beat the contents of the egg with a pinch of salt until smooth, acquires a whitish color and increases its volume.
- Put the Parmesan cheese through a small-mesh grater
- Put a pot on the fire, let it heat up, then add a sufficient amount of oil. Let the oil heat up, and when it starts to sizzle add the finely chopped onion or grated, along with the garlic. Saute the onion with the garlic over a low heat, stirring occasionally to avoid burning the vegetables. Roasted onions and garlic will spoil both the taste and texture of the final dish, so we recommend that you pay attention to the preparation at this stage. If you notice that the vegetables tend to turn brown, reduce the heat to a minimum, stir constantly, and if necessary remove the pan from the heat to allow the oil to reduce its temperature. When the vegetables have turned golden and become glassy, add the zucchini previously grated and the rice boiled and drained well. Season with salt and pepper to taste, stir until smooth and leave the mixture on the fire until the amount of liquid is reduced to a minimum. Remove the bowl from the heat, let the composition cool, then add the beaten egg with salt beforehand, stir until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to about 200 degrees Celsius for half an hour
- Prepare a tart form that you grease with oil. Add the first countertop sheet to the form. Level the sheet so that it covers the entire surface of the form, but also the sides. Prick the dough from place to place with a fork. Add the previously prepared onion, garlic, rice and pumpkin mixture to the dough. Level the filling with a knife until it covers the entire dough in a uniform layer of equal thickness. On top of the filling, add the second form of countertop that you prick with the fork from place to place as well. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top of the last sheet
- When the oven has warmed up enough, insert the tart and let it bake at the right heat for about 160 degrees Celsius for three quarters of an hour or until it browns nicely on the surface.
- Before stopping the fire, insert a toothpick in the center of the countertop, remove the toothpick and inspect its surface, if it is wet, it means that the tart has not baked and must remain in the oven, and the fire must be reduced to a minimum to avoid burning the dough. . Stop the fire only when once extracted from the dough the toothpick has a dry surface, without the slightest trace of dough
- When it is ready, let the tart cool in the oven with the door open, in this way the transition from the high temperature necessary for baking to the outside is done gradually, and the tart has no reason to leave or cross. , as it would if you removed it as soon as it was ready from the oven
- Serve the tart as soon as it is ready, cutting it into triangular shapes
- Add a dill sour cream sauce or serve as such.
Pumpkin rice is delicious and easy to prepare. You can serve this dish at both dinner and lunch. We recommend you to try the preparation and we guarantee that its taste will conquer you from the first tasting, and you will prepare it every time you have the opportunity.
5. Rice schnitzel recipe presents a delicious dish that can be served at any time of the day. We present below both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: three quarters of an hour.
The ingredients needed for four servings of rice schnitzel are as follows:
- 150 grams of round grain rice
- 50 grams of preserved chickpeas
- a capsicum pepper
- 50 grams of parmesan
- an egg
- a tablespoon of home-made white breadcrumbs
- two tablespoons of flour
- salt and pepper.
The step by step preparation for the rice schnitzel recipe is presented below:
- Prepare the breadcrumbs at home as follows: Leave two slices of white bread to dry in the kitchen overnight. The next day, preheat the oven to about 200 degrees Celsius for half an hour. When the oven has warmed up enough, place the slices of bread in an oven tray, bake the bread for five & ten minutes on a suitable heat of about 160 degrees Celsius or until it browns nicely on the surface and acquires a uniform brown color. , be careful not to burn the bread because you will have to start over. When it is ready, take the bread out of the hot oven to stop the burning process and pass it through a blender until you get a fine breadcrumbs. Mix the breadcrumbs obtained with flour until you get a homogeneous mixture that you distribute evenly on a flat plate
- Choose the rice, remove the degraded grains, then wash it in more water to remove the rice flour. Let the rice soak in a sufficient amount of water with a pinch of salt for half an hour. Then drain the rice and boil it in water with a pinch of salt. Let the rice boil covered, until its grain softens well. Check from time to time the degree of boiling of the rice grain, but also the amount of water. The rice grain increases its volume during cooking and tends to consume the water in which it is boiled, once it is left without water it will smoke. When the rice is completely cooked, let it drain in a strainer
- Wash the capsicum, cut it in half, remove the stalk, the white ribs inside and any seeds. Wash the pepper again, this time inside as well, then let it drain. Cut the pepper into cubes of equal size
- Unwrap the chickpea can and let the chickpeas drain in a strainer
- Put the Parmesan cheese on the grater with a small mesh
- Put a pan with a sufficient amount of oil on the fire, let the oil heat up, and when it has started to sizzle, add the previously cut peppers. Cook the pepper over a good heat until it softens well, and the amount of water resulting from its dehydration is reduced to a minimum. Then add the boiled and well drained rice, together with the canned chickpeas. Season with salt and pepper to taste and let the mixture simmer over medium to low heat for a quarter of an hour, stirring occasionally to avoid sticking the rice to the pan. At the end, add the previously grated Parmesan cheese and keep the preparation on the fire until the Parmesan cheese melts completely and determines the binding of the composition. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the preparation to cool
- Beat the egg well with a pinch of salt until it turns whitish and increases in volume
- Formed from the composition of rice, peppers, chickpeas and parmesan previously prepared, the slices that you pass first through the mixture of flour and breadcrumbs prepared at home, then through the beaten egg with salt and finally once again through the mixture of breadcrumbs and flour. Place the snails formed on a flat plate and let them rest for ten minutes.
- Put a pan with a sufficient amount of oil on the fire, let the oil heat up, and when it starts to sizzle, add the previously formed snails. Fry the snails on both sides until nicely browned on both sides. When ready, remove the schnitzels on commercially available absorbent kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve the snails as hot as they are much tastier. You can add your favorite vegetables.
Rice snails are a unique and very tasty dish that we recommend you try, for sure its taste will conquer you and you will prepare it every time you have the opportunity.
Here are the top four traditional Christmas meal recipes:
Meat drumstick and pork entrails recipe
Traditional pork drum it is prepared from all pork organs, boiled in salt water and spices, until all the flavors are intertwined. After boiling and cooling, the organs are finely chopped and stuffed into pork stomachs or fatty intestines, well cleaned and washed. Then boil and keep pressed with a weight so as not to break.
Pork drum goes very well enjoyed with a hearth, with a broken onion or a piece of leek and a glass of fragrant and good brandy.
The recipe for pork chops with rice and onions
Caltabos are not very similar to pork carcasses, especially in appearance and are prepared after cutting the pork, especially to be served at Christmas. The composition differs from one area to another, some are prepared from pork and rice entrails, others only with pork and rice, in some areas eggs are added, and in others it is added and collected when the pig is cut, left to they coagulate, boil and chop and are called s & acircngerete.
Traditional pork liver leper recipe
The house leper It is also called leberbus and is prepared from pork organs, the liver being predominant. It is one of the traditional dishes specially prepared for the Christmas meal.
Homemade leprosy recipe is an adaptation, or a variant of the Leberwurst recipe from German cuisine. It has a predominant liver taste and is served as an appetizer at Christmas meals, along with drums and caltabos.
Pork scallops recipe
Pork halves are among the most popular dishes from pork alms, especially served with red onions, mustard, or a hot horseradish paste.
The jumars are delicious and served as an appetizer, as well as processed into various pastas, or included in various tarts, pies, or pickles.
Of course these four traditional recipes for the Christmas table, they are not the only ones that are prepared from pork, there are also c & acircrnatii, & icircnsă with them we can also enjoy the whole year, not only at the Christmas table. There is also pork bacon, which we can also find in the rest of the seasons and pork in a lard pot, an undeniable delicacy.
Recipes for the Easter meal. Ideas for preparing lamb properly
Traditionally, in preparation for the Passover holidays, Orthodox believers sacrifice a lamb, which symbolizes Christ's sacrifice for the salvation of mankind.
- 500 g of lamb organs
- six eggs
- two bunches of green onions
- two boiled carrots
- two donuts
- eight quail eggs
- green olives
- a bunch of green parsley
- a bay leaf
- sea salt
- peppercorns mosaic
Method of preparation:
Boil the lamb in cold water with a few peppercorns and bay leaves. Keep the pot on the stove for 40 minutes. Separately, boil the carrots in salted water, and in another saucepan boil the quail eggs. Once everything is ready, take the organs, leave them to cool a bit and chop them finely.
To accomplish this step you can also use a food processor. Put onions, carrots, olives and donuts on top, then mix well. Put in a bowl the breadcrumbs, a little composition, boiled eggs, lined up along the tray, another portion of the composition and cover with the breadcrumbs.
Lamb steak with beer
- a lamb rib
- a can of beer or wine
- two sprigs of rosemary
- a clove of garlic
- two bay leaves
- 50 ml of olive oil
Method of preparation:
Put the oil and lamb ribs in a pan and separately make a stew of chopped rosemary leaves, garlic, salt, pepper, beer and bay leaves. The composition is put over the meat, and the tray is put in the fridge and kept overnight. The next day, put the tray in the preheated oven at 210 degrees Celsius. Take the juice and pour over the meat during cooking. At the end it should be browned on the outside and juicy on the inside. Good appetite!
Three sarmale recipes. With mixture, poultry and rice
Sarmales with sour cabbage are not missing from the Romanians' Christmas table. You can fill them with beef or pork, chicken or just rice, according to your preferences. Choose from the three sarmale recipes, your favorite ones.
With a mixture of pork and beef
Ingredient: a large sour cabbage, 800 g minced meat (mixture), 200 g ribs or smoked bacon, a smoked stalk, 3 onions, 100 ml oil, 180 g rice, two tablespoons thyme, salt, pepper, a tablespoon chopped parsley, 250 ml tomato paste
Preparation: the cabbage is prepared. Cut the stalks and if it is too salty, wash it. Peel an onion, finely chop and sauté in oil. When it has become crystalline, add the minced meat and the smoked muscle cut into small pieces. Mix well and when the meat has changed color, add rice, parsley, salt, pepper and thyme. Mix and add 200 ml of tomato paste. Leave to cool. Take each leaf, put a teaspoon of the prepared filling, but not too much for the rice to swell when boiled. Roll all the stuffing until the meat is done. The remaining cabbage is cut into strips or pieces and divided into two. Half is placed on the bottom of the pot in which the sarmales will be boiled, so that they do not stick to the bottom of it, and the other half over the sarmales, so that they do not float when cooked. Choose a fairly spacious pot, which is filled 3/4 full of sarmale. After placing the cabbage on the bottom of the pot, place the sarmales one by one, starting from the outside, towards the center of the pot. Place the smoked ciolan in the middle of the first row and start with the second row, also covering the middle ciolan with sarmale from the outside to the inside. After all the stuffing is added, add a layer of chopped cabbage. In a bowl, mix 50 ml of tomato paste with water and a pinch of salt and pour over the sarmale. If necessary, add more water. Boil on very low heat for about 40-50 minutes. Check to see if they are ready. Serve with bread or polenta.
Ingredient: 700 g minced chicken, 1.8 kg white sauerkraut, an onion, 50 g tomato paste, a teaspoon paprika, 75 g rice, thyme, salt and pepper to taste, 150 g canned tomatoes parsley
Preparation: the onion is cleaned, washed and finely chopped. Remove the cabbage stalks, choose cabbage rolls and cut the rest finely. Tomato paste is diluted in 50 ml of water. Wash the rice, boil it halfway in salted water. Saute the onion in oil with 50 ml of water, cool, mix with the meat. Then add the rice, salt and pepper. The resulting composition is wrapped in cabbage leaves. The sarmales thus prepared are placed next to each other in a saucepan, over a layer of chopped cabbage, so that the middle remains empty. Then top with finely chopped cabbage so that the sarmales are covered. Sprinkle thyme on top, add tomato paste, paprika and the necessary boiled water. Cover the dish and place in the oven over medium heat. After 20-30 minutes, add the tomatoes and continue cooking. When ready, serve with parsley.
With rice and nuts
Ingredient: a sauerkraut, 200 g rice, 100 g walnuts, an onion, spices and myodenas to taste (pepper, paprika, paprika, oregano, thyme, basil, nutmeg, bay leaves), salt, oil, broth, sugar
Preparation: cabbage leaves are prepared as for ordinary cabbage rolls. The walnuts are cleaned and put in the oven until browned. Then grind, but not very finely. Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the finely chopped onion and washed rice. When the onion turns golden, add the spices and salt. Turn off the heat and leave to cool. Then add the walnuts to the composition and mix well. Take the mixture with a spoon and place it on the cabbage leaf, rolling it carefully, because the composition is not as bound as with the usual sarmales. Pour oil on the bottom of the pot in which the sarmales will boil and arrange a layer of chopped sauerkraut, then the sarmales. Place another layer of chopped cabbage on top of the sarmales. Put water until everything is covered and leave the pot on the stove, on the right heat, until the cabbage softens and the rice rises.
Try any of the three sarmale recipes and you will enjoy a tasty and filling dish.