We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
12 delicious mini-pastries, simple and quick to make ... children can also prepare them without the help of moms:) ... with dedication Minichef our hardworking dear ones, I thought of them for the first time: x
- 525 gr sweet sweet cheese (I had 3 boxes of 175 gr from Milli)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons yogurt (I put Greek)
- 5 tablespoons gray
- 3 tablespoons flour
- a pinch of salt
- 12 tablespoons sugar
- a teaspoon of grated baking soda with a little lemon juice
- vanilla to taste (I put more)
- Orange peel
- esenta de rom
- two shapes with six cups each (silicone I had)
- vegetable oil for oiling forms (palm)
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Mini pastries with sweet cheese:
Mix with a whisk, cottage cheese with yogurt, flavors and sugar, now it's time to see how sweet you want them ... I find the 12 tablespoons of sugar ideal.
Add eggs one at a time, semolina and then flour plus baking soda quenched with lemon juice.
Grease the forms with vegetable oil, put palm oil and spoon the composition.
Bake the mini-pastries at 180 degrees for a fixed 30 minutes (of course we can do the toothpick test).
We take them out, leave them to cool and we easily handle the shapes so as not to break them.
We can serve them powdered with vanilla sugar ... they are a treat. Ah and something else combines well with yogurt :)
I invite you to try them ....
If we want them with chocolate, we can add them before putting flour a melted chocolate on a steam bath.
"Paris Brest" mini cakes with cream cheese!
A wonderful, fine and airy dessert that leaves no one indifferent!
-4 eggs (at room temperature)
-250-300 g of sweet cottage cheese (cold pasty, just taken out of the fridge)
-200-250 ml of whipped cream (cold, fresh from the refrigerator)
-8 g of vanilla sugar (optional).
Other: powdered sugar - for decoration.
From these ingredients you will get 15 "Paris Brest" mini cakes.
1. Prepare the dough: pour the water and milk into a thick-bottomed saucepan. Add salt, sugar and butter. Heat these ingredients until they reach boiling point.
2. Add all the sifted flour. Heat the dough for 5 minutes, until it becomes homogeneous and gently separates from the walls of the pan, over low heat, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon. You will notice the appearance of a thin film of dough on the bottom and walls of the pan.
3.Take the dough off the heat and transfer it to a bowl. Stirring frequently, allow to cool to room temperature.
4. Gradually add (one by one) the eggs to the dough, stirring each time until smooth. You need to get a semi-solid dough, which drains slowly from the spoon or spatula, forming the so-called "bird's beak" (the last egg can be added in a few steps, to avoid getting too doughy).
5. Transfer the dough to a bag, to which you have mounted a nozzle with a diameter of 1-1.5 cm. Apply it in the form of rings on the tray lined with baking paper.
To get even cakes, draw circles of the same diameter on the back of the baking paper.
6. Bake the cakes for 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
7. Allow them to cool to room temperature. Then cut them in half (longitudinally).
8.Prepare the cream: put the sweet cottage cheese (if it is granular, pass it through a small sieve or pass it through the blender), the powdered sugar and the whipped cream in a deep bowl. Beat them with the mixer until persistent peaks appear.
9. Transfer the cream to a pouch and apply it on the lower halves of the cakes. Then cover it with their upper halves.
Ingredients for the recipe for pasta pudding with sweet cheese and raisins:
- 250 g pasta of any kind
- 4-5 eggs
- 5-600 g fresh cheese, urda or sweet cheese, without salt
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 g yogurt or sour cream
- 200 g sugar
- 50 g raisins soaked in rum
- vanilla, lemon peel, candied fruit as desired
- 50 g butter for greased form and put on top
Sweet pudding with cheese and pasta at the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking
Sweet pudding with cheese and pasta at the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking is my first dessert prepared with this machine.
I don't know if you have, if you have tried, but everything I prepare for him seems tastier than what I cook traditionally.
It keeps the flavors differently, it intensifies. I ate about three servings of this pudding, it was so good!
I'm not saying that you can do anything during the time it is being prepared, don't worry about it, it doesn't burn, you are alerted when everything is ready.
Ingredients Sweet pudding with cheese and pasta at the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker
200 g pasta (I used corn pasta, you can use your favorite pasta)
200 g of cottage cheese
a teaspoon of grated lime peel
a tablespoon of lime juice
3 tablespoons sour cream
100 g sugar cough
a sachet of vanilla sugar
a handful of raisins soaked in rum
3-4 eggs (depending on their size, I used 4, 3 in the composition and one for finishing pudding)
500 ml of water
Preparation Sweet pudding with cheese and pasta at the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker
To start, prepare the appliance and put 500 ml of water with a little salt in the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker bowl with pressure cooking.
Weigh the pasta and put it in the water.
Install the appliance cover and close the valve.
We choose from programs on the Manual one, we set 3 minutes and the Hight pressure.
We turn on the device. After the beep, leave the device for another 5 minutes then release the valve.
Open the lid, put the pasta in a strainer and rinse the bowl.
Put the stainless steel grill in the appliance and 200 ml of water.
Grease with butter a round tray with a ring (diameter 18 cm)
In a bowl mix 3 eggs, lightly beaten, with sour cream, a little salt, sugar, vanilla sugar, grated peel, lime juice and raisins. At the end we incorporate the pasta.
Pour the mixture into a round shape and level. Lightly beat the remaining egg and grease the surface.
We protect the bottom of the vessel with aluminum foil, so that water / steam does not enter. Put foil on top and put the form in the bowl on the grill.
We set the Manual program, the 25 minute time and the High pressure.
We turn on the device.
Initially HEAT will appear on the display, then the set time.
At the end of the program we will hear an audible signal. We turn off the appliance, leave it for 10 minutes (during which time we set the traditional oven to 230 degrees and put a grill in the middle) and open the valve.
Carefully remove the lid of the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker, lift the tray and protect the foil.
Put the tray in the oven for 10 minutes.
Powder with powdered sugar and serve.
I didn't have the patience to let it cool, I cut it hot.
If you want to give up the last step, the oven, set the program to 30-35 minutes from the start and do not put it in the oven at all.
It's so fragrant and good! Kids will love this pudding!
Two breakfast recipes with sweet cottage cheese!
We offer 2 simple breakfast options with sweet cottage cheese. You can prepare them partially in the evening, and in the morning just boil or fry the dishes. Let's get started!
-250 g of sweet cottage cheese
- butter and fermented cream - for serving.
1.Put the sweet cottage cheese in a deep bowl. Grind it a little with a fork.
2. Add the egg, sugar and salt. Mix very well.
3.Add the semolina. Stir.
4.Let the obtained composition to "rest" for 10 minutes. Then shape the "lazy" dumplings in it, giving them a cylindrical shape (a teaspoon of the composition corresponds to a dumpling).
5. Bring a large amount of water to the boil. Salt it a little. Add the dumplings to it and boil them for 1 minute from the moment of boiling (the dumplings rise to the surface of the water).
6. Remove the dumplings from the water with a whisk. Put them in a bowl and straighten them with a piece of butter, spreading it by rotating the bowl on their surface.
7. Serve the "lazy" dumplings with fermented cream!
-300 g of sweet cottage cheese
-3 tablespoons flour (+ for rolling)
-fermented cream - for serving.
1. Grind the banana with a fork and mix it with the sweet cottage cheese.
2. Add the sugar and salt. Stir.
3.Add the flour. Stir until smooth.
4. Shape the papanas into rolls so that they do not stick to your hands.
5. Fry them in a small amount of oil, over medium heat, on both sides, until golden brown.
Pudding with sweet cow cheese. Fast, tasty and useful! With a little secret!
An incredibly fluffy, fine and fragrant pudding! A simple recipe, a wonderful taste! Thanks to the original cream, which is added to it, the pudding turns into a real dessert. You can serve it for breakfast or dinner. Everyone will be delighted by this delight!
-2 tablespoons flour (can be replaced with cornstarch or semolina)
-500 g of sweet cow's cheese (pasty)
-a teaspoon of vanilla sugar.
-a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
-a tablespoon of flour (can be replaced with cornstarch)
From these ingredients you will get about 1000 g of pudding.
1.Prepare the cream: put the egg, caster sugar, vanilla sugar and flour in a saucepan with a thick bottom. Mix very well so that it does not remain lumpy.
2. Add the milk. Stir.
3. Boil the cream for 1 minute from the moment of the first boiling bubbles, on low-moderate heat, stirring constantly. Take it off the fire.
4.Add the butter. Stir.
5. Cover the cream with cling film so that it comes into direct contact with its surface. Allow to cool to room temperature.
6. Then transfer it to a pocket.
7. Prepare the composition for the pudding: put the eggs, caster sugar, vanilla sugar, milk and semolina in a deep bowl. Beat them with the mixer until smooth.
8. Add the flour. Mix very well so that it does not remain lumpy.
9. Let the composition obtained to "rest" for 10-15 minutes, to swell the semolina. Mix it again with the mixer.
10. Gradually add (in 2 steps) the sweet cottage cheese, stirring each time until smooth using the mixer.
If the cheese is granular, pass it through a small sieve beforehand.
11. Line the tray with baking paper, greased with butter.
12. Transfer the cheese composition to the prepared tray.
13. Spread the cooled cream evenly on its surface.
14. Bake the pudding for 40-50 minutes in the preheated oven to 160 ° C.
15. Allow to cool to room temperature. Take it out of the pan.
Mini-Easter with sweet cheese - Recipes
Orthodox Easter is approaching and we are preparing specific recipes.
I thought of these pastries as soon as I received the sweet cheese from the village, from my family. And since I never did Pascute, I thought now was the right time.
The dough is like cake, I used it many times in a few recipes also with sweet cheese, the top!
The recipe is approximately identical to that of Sweet Cheese Roses and Sweet Cheese Wheat, only in a different form.
I wish you a happy Easter!
500g of flour,
3 eggs (2 for dough, 1 for greased)
150-200 ml milk,
100g margarine / butter,
1 tablespoon Kotanyi lemon peel,
1 tablespoon orange peel.
500g fresh cow's cheese,
50g candied fruit (pineapple, papaya, melon),
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel Kotanyi,
Make a yeast out of the yeast with a tablespoon of sugar, 2-3 tablespoons of milk and 1-2 tablespoons of flour. Mix well until a paste is formed.
It is left to rise until it doubles in volume. I left for an hour.
In a bowl sift flour, sprinkle a teaspoon of salt, 1-2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 small eggs, Kotanyi lemon peel and orange.
Pour the mayonnaise over all these ingredients and knead well, adding the milk and 50g of melted butter, liquid, until the dough comes off the hand.
Leave to rise in a bowl that you have greased with 25g of liquid butter, in a warm place, cover well, say a "God help!" and you can make a cross out of dough- it really helps -)
Meanwhile, prepare the cheese filling: mix the sweet cheese with the two eggs, sugar and finely chopped candied fruit.
We prepare the trays that we grease with the remaining 25g of butter.
After the dough has risen, it is divided into 8 equal pieces. Or into 8 balls that you draw from the word and take a little more of the dough, a tiny ball, from which we will make the cross.
With the lid on a thermos - I didn't find anything else: P- I pressed the balls
and in the formed depth I put the cheese.
Over the cheese, from the small ball that we divide in two, we make two strings that we overlap, resulting in a cross.
Place the pastries in the trays, leave them to rise a little (15 minutes), during which time grease them with beaten egg on the edge of the dough and on the cross.
They were quite large, I could barely fit four grazes in the Delimano tray.
Bake in the oven at the right heat until golden brown.
It is eaten plain or powdered with sugar.
I didn't powder them with sugar anymore.
They were very good, they were finished quickly, despite the fact that they were very big and you quickly got tired of one -)
I wish you a happy Easter and make Easter smaller than mine -)
How good it looks. I was just thinking about what else to do at Orthodox Easter, that I did almost everything at Catholic Easter, but now I know, I'm going to do these Easter meals too. I see what else. puppp !!
Alas, how cute they are.
If I stay and. they smell better, their aroma has reached me.
I wish you well and continue relaxing Sunday!
Sweet cheese strudel
The filling & # 8211 mixes the sweet cheese well with the yolks, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and semolina.
The dough is very fragile (read the recipe ) is spread in a sheet 0.5 cm thick.
Add the filling to the length of the dough and roll twice.
Cut the dough with a knife, remove the roll formed and repeat the operation.
We will get 3 rolls that we portion into 3 parts. In total we will have 9 strudels.
Put them in a tray lined with baking paper, grease (with beaten egg + milk) and bake at the right heat.
After baking, let them cool and remove the excess filling.
100 YEAR OLD RECIPES: Yogurt (sour milk) and Pudding with sweet cheese
In this section we present you old recipes, taken from various specialized "treaties", specifying, each time, the source.
This week we present '' Yogurt (sour milk) '' and '' Sweet cheese pudding '', recipes that have been published in the series '' Good Housekeeper & mdash Cookbook, practice '' (1907) written by Mrs. Ecaterina Colonel Steriad.
Yogurt (sour milk)
Take two and a half or three and a half kilograms of buffalo milk and boil it then take 600 grams of thick or sour cream, put it in a bowl, mix it well with the milk, a little at a time, and start to boil. l v & acircnturi half an hour. Then place the bowls on a fur, wrap it in a not-too-hot stove, pour that milk and leave it to dry the next day.
Pudding with sweet cheese
Beat six eggs with 1,200 grams of sweet milk, put it on the embers and squeeze a little lemon juice to dry it and then pour everything on a sieve and let it drain well. Mix well 150 grams of whitening butter, put in sweet cheese, eight egg yolks one after the other, lemon zest, 150 grams of crushed sugar and a grated bagel. Mix them well, put more foam in the four egg whites and mix a little more. Then grease a dye with butter, sprinkle it very well with grated bagel and bake it for an hour in the oven.
Easter with sweet cheese-traditional recipe
Traditional Easter with sweet cheese and raisins and fluffy and tasty cake dough. Not missing from the table on Easter Sunday, along with cake, painted eggs, lamb and many other goodies. I highly recommend the recipe!
- 500 g flour
- 3 yolks
- 150 g sugar
- 50 g melted butter
- 50 ml oil
- 250 ml of milk
- 25 g fresh yeast
- essences (to taste)
- a teaspoon of lemon peel
- a teaspoon of salt tip
- 600 g of cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons greasy sour cream
- 150 g sugar (or to taste)
- 4 tablespoons gray
- 100 g raisins soaked in rum essence
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- a teaspoon of lemon peel
- a pinch of salt